I have been nominated by Mischenko at ReadRantRockandRoll.com for the Unique Blogger Award. This is a totally fun post and I hope I can do it justice as Mischenko did on their blog. Check Mischenko’s blog out HERE! Take note of the creative use of video, pictures and graphic art. I’m seriously jealous of Mischenko’s talent!
1) Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2) Answer the questions.
3) In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4) Ask them 3 questions.
OK, glad we got the rules out of the way, whew! Let’s get to this!
Here are Mischenko’s Questions—-
1) What’s something unique about you?
Well, I don’t know that I’m that unique actually. I have a handsome, loving, supportive husband, as a lot of women do. I have a too adorable Goldendoodle named Nash, who besides my hubby is the love of my life. Isn’t he cute??! 85 lbs of adorable goofiness.
I love to read, but well, that’s not too unique. We’re a bunch of book bloggers, right?Hmmm, I do have a Free Little Library that I stock with books to share with my neighbors? I guess that’s a little unique! I’m going to go with that one! I always need new stock if anyone lives in Nashville and wants to swap some books with me!
2) What’s a favorite book, movie, or song you enjoyed this month?
I have to go with a movie for this one. If you haven’t seen Wonder Woman you need to rush out and see this movie! Especially if you are a woman. It was the best of the Super Hero movies. If only I was as gorgeous as Gal Gadot and could kick butt like Wonder Woman did in this movie.
3) What’s your favorite thing to do in your free-time and what do you love about it?
I love taking a vacation! Lol. Well, who doesn’t, but truly a vacation combines three of my favorite loves. Exploring new places, eating out -learning new cultures, and reading while traveling! I recently took a vacation to Italy and had a blast!
The picture above was taken in front of an ancient Roman wall in Verona. Verona was the setting of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet and was a beautiful place!
Thanks Mischenko! It was fun to share a little bit about me. Now it’s my turn to nominate a few fellow bloggers!
Ravenblake99 @ Dreamyaddictions.wordpress.com
Any of the ladies of (or all of them!) @ThriceRead.com
Beth @ Readingeverynight.wordpress.com
If you don’t feel like it, no worries! If you do, please tag me so I can read your answers to these questions…
1) If you were a Superhero and were going to fight crime against an evil villain from a book, who would that Villain be (include the book please!) and why do you want to fight them? Side question- would you win?
2) What city do you live in, and what is one of your favorite things you like about your hometown? (I like to travel and may visit! Lol)
3) Think of your favorite character from a book. Now describe them, a quirk you love about them, and why I should like that character as you do. (I’m always picking a new book to read as is everyone else reading this blog!)
One thought on “Wait, What? This Chicks a Unique Blogger?”
Congratulations on the award! I loved reading your answers, Nash is so adorable, and so is your Free Little Library! 🙂
Italy, and especially Rome, is on my travel bucket list. I have already been to Como, Milano, and around the lakes at the North of Italy and it’s such a beautiful country, I want to discover more of it for sure. So glad you had a lovely time there – and YES, who doesn’t love vacation time to explore, eat delicious food and everything? 🙂
Comments are closed.