HI everyone! I am on vacation this weekend and am working ahead and decided to schedule a Tag for my Sunday post. Thanks so much to Brittany @Perfectly Tolerable for nominating me. If you haven’t checked out her blog you should! Lately she’s had quite a few Harry Potter posts which are fun to read and bring back memories. I need to re-read those books! She also has some great topics up for discussion and would probably enjoy it if you jumped in with your opinion.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the 11 questions asked
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family.
- Ask them 11 questions that you are dying to answer!
What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
Wow, ummm eating with chopsticks? I know I look really stupid while I’m eating with chopsticks anyway. I probably hold them wrong and constantly drop my sushi into the soy sauce and splatter it everywhere. I hope everyone else looks as dumb as I do?
2. What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child?
Bilbo Baggins. Might be a cute dog name but definitely not a child. Poor Bilbo! He must have been teased a lot? I love The Lord of the Rings but really no kid should be named after any of the characters in that book/movie. Well, maybe Legolas. Hmmm.
3. If you had to name your child after a character from your favorite book, what would be their name?
Nevada from Ilona Andrews Hidden Legacy series. Her last name is Baylor which would also be a really cute first name.
4. What was the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
A long fake fur coat. It was truly horrible, and so not me.
5. Would you rather be able to control fire or water?
I would so like to control water! You could create mist and rainbows. How gorgeous is that?
6. What was the last gift you gave someone?
A basket of chocolates for my mom on Mother’s Day. She was so lucky I didn’t break into it!
7. What’s the last thing you watched on TV?
World of Dance. I’m watching it right now while I’m typing this! I love watching things I absolutely can’t do… except eating sushi with chopsticks.
8. Can you name three consecutive days without the words Wednesday, Friday or Saturday?
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Ummm, that was kind of weird. LOL.
9. Describe the color yellow to someone who is blind.
I would put their hand onto the windowsill so the sun was heating their skin and tell them that yellow looks like how their hand feels in that moment.
10. Are you superstitious?
No. I have a black cat named Sam, I step on cracks, and wash my underwear after winning a game. Just kidding, I hop the cracks.
11. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Scooby Doo? Who doesn’t like Scooby? He is sweet, loves Shaggy, is kind of a scaredy cat and is all about those Scooby Snacks!
I’m not going to nominate any one as it’s time to pack and hit the road! However, if you feel like doing this tag, then I nominate all of you!!
I am taking a slightly different slant on these questions, so if you choose to do this let’s rename this the Super Hero Book Blogger Tag. Here are your 10 questions.
1. What Super hero would you be?
2. What color is your Super Hero outfit?
3. Who would you want beside you to fight crimes?
4. Would you have a secret identity or walk around in your Super Hero outfit all the time?
5. Who is your side kick? Name and Super power please!
6. What city does your super hero fight crime in?
7. Who is your arch enemy?
8. If you have to go to the bathroom while in your Super Hero costume, do you have to strip naked? Does it have a zipper? snaps?
9. What does your Super Hero do for a day job?
10. When your Super Hero retires, what hobby will you pick up to fill your time?
I think we have enough info to write a novel now, maybe Renegades 2? LOL
Thanks for reading!