I have been nominated for the Book Fangirling Award by ajoobacats. Thanks so much and it’s nice to be appreciated! This is a fun spirited award that allows bloggers to appreciate and show support for other bloggers. Here are the rules:
Rules For Accepting The Bookfangirling Award:
Create a post to accept your award 👍
Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget 👍
Answer the questions we have below 👍
Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award👍
Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees👍
1. Where do you get inspired most to choose the books you read? I get inspired by so many places. I surf the Bestseller lists on Amazon, I use my Overdrive app to check out e-books from the library and surf their selections, I belong to a book club called The Hot Chicks Who Read and we come up with a book every six weeks, and my sister and I talk and exchange books all the time.
2. Have you ever had a crush on an author? Who? Nope! When I read, it’s all about the written word, not the author. Although I will admit to a weird fascination with Tori Spelling and have read all her books.
3. Is there a genre you just haven’t gotten into yet? Last year my New Years resolution was to read one self help or non fiction book a month. I read Sheryl Sandburg’s Lean In and Amy Poehler’s Yes Please. I really thought the first was a great read and that Sheryl Sandburg was uber intelligent and ballsy. I also thought the same of Amy Poehler! Weird! I never got past those two books so I failed my 2015 resolution. Oh well, don’t dwell…
4. Which book do you fangirl over the most? Robert Galbraith’s Cormoran Strike series is awesome, and I feel smart when I read them, but to be perfectly honest I am a HUGE Kristen Ashley fan. Any book by her is great, though I love The Golden Dynasty and Motorcycle Man the best.
5. What do you enjoy the most about blogging? I love to read. I am happiest when I can find someone who’s read the same book I have so we can talk about it. I am also writing a book and it’s a great excercise to get my creative vibes grooving.
My nominations are the following bloggers that I truly enjoy reading:
My questions to all of you are:
1.We all seem to have a great love for books. Where did your love for books begin?
2. Do you usually enjoy the book? Or the movie made from the book?
3. Who is your favorite author, and book that they’ve written?
4. What book are you a total Fangirl of?
5. Have you ever read a book that you thought you could write a better ending for? And what was that book?
There is no obligation in accepting this award, and you don’t have to participate. If you would like to accept the award, pls follow the guidelines above and include me in your post. Send me a note to let me know, so I can read your response to my questions.
Have fun and congrats!